Ergobaby Natural curve nursing pillow
The Ergobaby Natural Curve™ Nursing Pillow provides nursing mothers the support they need to nurse comfortably and bond with their baby. Developed with lactation experts and lots of nursing moms.
nurse comfortably and bond with baby
Nothing is more naturally beautiful than feeding your child. We listened to the concerns moms commonly express about breastfeeding and thoughtfully designed a solution. The NEW Ergobaby Natural Curve Nursing pillow is made from solid foam with a unique contour to help properly position baby tummy-to-tummy at a good height that saves you from slouching. Firm and ergonomically structured, it maintains its shape over time for lasting support.
The Ergobaby Natural Curve™ Nursing Pillow gives you the enduring support you need to relax, nurse comfortably and bond with baby.
firm, contoured design for greater comfort and support
- Addresses the main concerns of nursing mothers: Comfort, Back Pain, and Arm Support
- Unique contour positions baby tummy-to-tummy for comfortable breastfeeding support
- Supports baby’s head above tummy which may aid in digestion
- Places baby at a comfortable height and position to prevent back pain from slouching
- Firm foam maintains shape for continued support
- Pillow wraps around waist to provide an armrest
- Developed with lactation experts and lots of nursing moms
- Interior lining offers extra protection against spills
- Plush pillow cover is comfortable for baby and is removable + machine washable
- Includes one Brown cover
'My baby and I love this pillow! We spend 6+ hours nursing every day, so a comfortable and practical pillow is worth every penny. I am 5'11" with a long torso and (still) a significant baby pooch, so fit and height was the major problem I had with other nursing pillows. I would need to pile 2 pillows and that was becoming a nuisance. With this pillow's elevated sides, it was the perfect height and my baby and I are both comfortable. My baby is long (26.5 inches at 3 months) and he still fits comfortably. I love that the pillow is firm so it holds him without him sinking.' - Casemom
'When my little one was born, I started out breastfeeding/pumping. After about a week, due to a few complications and personal reasons, I switched to bottle feeding with formula. I own this pillow and another very popular nursing support pillow (you know the one), and the ErgoBaby nursing pillow is by far my favorite. I love how firm it is, I don't have to constantly reposition or keep adjusting during feeding. The raised sides also help me provide the best angle to reduce gas, and because it slopes toward my body, it keeps her close to me-allowing for great bonding! My little one is almost 6 weeks old now and I look forward to using this pillow as she grows.' - amanda360